|Title:||Advanced Impact Pattern Analysis With HemoSpat|
|Where:||Canadian Police College
1 Sandridge Rd., Ottawa
|Airport:||Ottawa International Airport (YOW)|
|Instructors:||Andy Maloney, FORident Software
Gord Lefebvre, Ontario Provincial Police (Retired)
This course is “advanced” in the sense that we will not be covering the basics of HemoSpat. Attendees are expected to have already analyzed a pattern or two. For those attendees without licenses, we will set you up with a “training” version in advance of the course to run through some patterns.
Limited to 12 students. We require a minimum of 8 to run the course.
- Review of key concepts
- Why use software?
- How does HemoSpat work?
- Surface & pattern documentation
- Hands-on project with multiple impacts
- Hands-on project with multiple impacts with angled surfaces
- Exporters & viewing data
The emphasis is on the hands-on portion. Students will fully document & analyse two mock scenes each with multiple impacts.
- Tuition: CAD $350
- (optional) Rooms at the College are available at CAD $80/night
- (optional) Meals
- I normally arrange dinner at a restaurant off-site the first night (not included in cost of course)
- full meal plan (includes 2 snack breaks) CAD $65/day
- lunch plan (includes 2 snack breaks) CAD $30/day
- Prices do not include tax (13% HST)
- Payable by credit card online